- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 2 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 3 sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 4 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 6 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Application Form FEE
- 7 How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017?
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies Application Form, Notification: State Bank of India have finally uploaded the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification on its official web portal. Candidates who are seeking government jobs in Banks were waiting for this notification from a long period of time. Now as the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification is available on the official portal so all those bank job seekers can get their hands on it or we can say all aspirants can download it in pdf format file. Candidates are suggested that they must download the SBI PO 2017 Notification from official portal of State Bank of India and read it very carefully.
SBI revealed this employment notification to fill vacant posts of Probationary Officers in its branches all over India. This recruitment notification was issued to fill 2313 vacant posts. After the declaration of the vacancies, Aspirants started searching for download links of SBI 2313 PO Recruitment Notification 2017 on Internet so that they can download it and get to know everything about this recruitment. Notification can be easily downloaded from official portal of State Bank of India. Candidates will find all latest updates and detailed information related to SBI PO Notification 2017 Application Form here on this web page.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates who want to be a Probationary Officers in State Bank of India were eagerly waiting for authorities to release the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form so that they can fill and submit their application form before last date. Candidates were waiting for this kind of opportunity from a long period of time. We all know that getting a government job in bank has its perks in our society. Government Jobs are considers as a sign of safe future in our society. Out parents get this feeling of pride when we get a government job. Now to fill SBI Probationary Officer 2017 Application Form, candidates will have to visit on official portal of State Bank of India.
State Bank of India is one of the top government banks of our country. SBI have lot of branches through the country. To be a part of this bank and join as Probationary Officer, candidates first have to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. After that they will have to appear in the preliminary exam which is to be conducted from 29th April to 7th May 2017. Now candidates are suggested to fill their SBI PO Recruitment Application Form carefully and submit it before the last date i.e. 6th March 2017.
sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Name of Recruitment – SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Posts Offered – Probationary Officers
- Number of Vacant Posts Offered – 2313
- Job Category – Bank Job (Government)
- Date of Exam – 29th April to 7th May 2017
- Post Category – Application Form
- Status of Application Form – Available Now
- Official Web Portal – sbi.co.in
Candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria before filling the SBI PO Application Form 2017.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all candidates to know about the eligibility criteria of the recruitment before applying for the examination. Candidates can check the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 which is displayed below.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates who want to be a part of this SBI PO Recruitment 2017 must have graduated from any discipline from a recognized institution or university or its equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Limit:- Candidates who want to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April 2017. Candidates who belong to reserved categories will be provided with age relaxation as the reservation norms set up by Indian Government.
Number of Attempts Allowed for SBI PO Exam (Category Wise):-
|Name of Category||Number of Maximum Attempts Allowed|
|SC/SC (PwD) – ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of SBI PO Online Application Form 2017||7th February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017||6th March 2017|
|Last Date for SBI PO Application Form FEE Payment||6th March 2017|
|Released of SBI PO Preliminary Exam E-Admit Card 2017||15th April 2017 (Onwards)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2017||29th, 30th April and 6th May & 7th May 2017|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result 2017 Date||17th May 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam Date 2017||4th June 2017|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Result Declaration Date||19th June 2017|
|SBI PO Interview E-Admit Card Release Date||26th June 2017|
|Date of Interview & Final Discussion||10th July 2017|
|SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date||5th August 2018|
|SBI PO Appointment date||To be Announced Soon|
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Application Form FEE
- All Aspirants will be able to pay their application form fee through online mode only.
- SBI PO Application Form FEE 2017 can be paid using debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- Candidates need to keep in mind that the Fees once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
The SBI PO Fee Structure 2017 Category Wise is displayed in the table given below.
|Category Name||Application Form Fees|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/- (Application Form Fee Including intimation charges)|
|SC/ST/PwD/XS||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
To fill the application form, aspirants will have to log on to official web portal of State Bank of India. However, aspirants can also fill their SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form from here also by visiting the links we have provided on this web page.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017?
Candidates are suggested to follow the procedure displayed below for How to Fill SBI PO Online Application Form 2017 from official web portal of SBI.
- First of All, Candidates will have to log on to official web portal of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. sbi.co.in
- Now aspirants need to start looking for “SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form” links available on the home page of official website.
- Fill up your academic and basic details asked in the application form.
- Now Click on “Next” button.
- Pay your SBI PO Application Form Fee through online mode.
- Now Click on “Submit” button and your filled application form will be displayed in a new tab.
- Save your SBI Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017 in pdf format file.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Stay tuned with us for more updates about SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
If aspirants are having any kind of doubts or queries about the SBI PO Online Application Form 2017, they can feel free to discuss with our expert team via comments section available on this web page.