- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016
- 2 IBPS CWE 6 Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016
- 3 IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2016 State Wise
- 4 IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for Prelims Exam – Key Points
- 5 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Participating Banks
- 6 IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016 Name Wise
- 7 How to Check IBPS CWE 6 Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016
- 8 IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2016
- 9 IBPS CWE 6 Clerical Cadre Scorecard 2016
- 10 IBPS CWE VI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2016
- 11 IBPS Clerk Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
- 12 IBPS CWE V Clerk Exam Official Cut Off Marks
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016
IBPS Clerk Result 2016 Prelims Exam @ibps.in CWE 6 Clerical Cadre Online Scorecard, Provisional Allotment: IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016 will signify the status of candidates who qualifies the prelims exam and are going to appear in the main examination. Well that’s obvious as you all know about this. This will also signify the status of the qualifying clerk recruitment examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to declare and publish the IBPS Clerical Cadre Results 2016 for Prelims Exam on the official website. Cut Off Marks will also be published by IBPS after the declaration of result. If a candidate manages to qualify the prelims exam, he/she will be eligible to appear in mains exam and will be able to download IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Call Letter 2016 from official website.
After the completion of mains examination and declaration of result, candidates will be participating in provisional seat allotment of aspirants to participating banks and it will be done purely on the basis of merit list prepared by IBPS. To check the IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2016 Result, aspirants will have to take a tour of official website and use their roll number/ registration number and date of birth or password.
The aspirants who took part in the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016 held on 26th November, 27th November, 3rd December and 4th December 2016 are now eagerly waiting for the result of IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2016 which is expected to be declared on 9th December 2016. There were 19243 vacancies of clerk issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. After the declaration of result, IBPS will upload call letters for mains exam on official website. Authorities have also issued dates for mains exam. As per the official notification, mains exam is scheduled to be held on 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017.
Note: Candidates can comment their score on this web page to discuss with our expert team.
Recently, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also famous as IBPS issued an employment notification to recruit eligible and interested candidates 19243 vacant posts of clerk. After the completion of exam, candidates now want to check the IBPS CWE VI Clerk Pre Exam Results 2016 as soon as possible so that they can start preparing for the main exam. Banking Job Aspirants can also check details about this examination mentioned below.
- Name of Exam – IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016
- Name of Responsible Authority – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Post Offered – Clerk
- Number of Vacant Posts – 19243
- Date of Prelims Exam – 26th & 27th November, 3rd & 4th December 2016
- Result Declaration Date – 9th December 2016
- Date of Mains Exam – 31st January 2016 & 1st January 2017.
- Official Website – ibps.in
Along with the declaration of result, Candidates will also be able to check the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Cut Off Marks 2016 which will be declared along with the result.
IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2016 State Wise
|Andaman and Nicobar||25|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||2|
|Daman and Diu||1|
|Jammu and Kashmir||83|
IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for Prelims Exam – Key Points
- As per the notification issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, candidates will be able to check the IBPS Clerical Cadre 6 Prelims Exam Result 2016 within a week of last slot of examination.
- Candidates should keep their admit card safe as they are gonna need log in credentials such as Roll Number, Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth which will come in handy if you want to check the IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Pre Exam Result 2016.
- After you log in to IBPS Clerk Result page, aspirants will be able to check if they have made it to the next round of selection procedure i.e. mains exam.
- After checking the prelims exam result, qualified aspirants will be able to download IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Call Letter 2016.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Participating Banks
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Corporation Bank
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016 Name Wise
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will declared and published result of clerical cadre 6 pre exam 2016 on its official website. Candidates will have to use their Roll Number and Date of Birth to check their result. After checking the result, candidates will be able to download scorecard in pdf format file. Aspirants will also be able to check the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016 Name wise from here also by visiting the result links we have provided on this web page. You can also check the exam pattern for prelims exam mentioned below.
|English language||30||30||1 hour|
How to Check IBPS CWE 6 Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016
Candidates can check the step by step procedure for how to check ibps clerk pre exam result 2016 from official website.
- First of All, Aspirants will have to take a tour of official web portal of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. ibps.in
- Now you will have to navigate to a page which says “CWE 6 Clerical Cadre”.
- Hit “IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016” links which will be on the Clerical Cadre section of IBPS Official Website.
- Fill up your log in credentials and click on “Submit” button
- You result will appear on your screen.
- Save your IBPS CWE 6 Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2016 in pdf format file.
- Take a print out of result for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2016
Candidates will be able to check the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016 Result & Scorecard as per the scheduled mentioned above.
To be shortlisted for ibps clerk provisional allotment, candidates will have to qualify the mains exam and get high marks to be in merit list which will be prepared by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. After that, candidates will be able to participate in provisional allotment on reported vacancies by the participating organizations.
IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for Mains Examination – Key Points
- Candidates will be able to check the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2016 in published login format on official web portal of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- To know whether a candidate is qualified for main examination, he/she will have to log in at the results page on official web portal of IBPS.
- After the declaration of result, candidates will be able to download IBPS Clerk Main Scorecard 2016 in pdf format file.
- Aspirants can check the IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for Mains Exam on official website i.e. ibps.in
Below we have provided examination pattern for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016.
|Reasoning||40||50||2 hours 15 minutes|
|General awareness with special reference to Banking industry||40||40|
IBPS CWE 6 Clerical Cadre Scorecard 2016
Aspirants can easily obtain the IBPS Clerk Online Exam Scorecard 2016 by following the procedure given below.
- For arriving at the corrected score in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam after applying penalty for wrong answers, IBPS will consider number of questions answered correctly.
- The corrected score obtained from step 1 will be made equivalent using equipercentile method to take care of minor difference caused in difficulty level, if any, in each ibps clerk exam held in different session arrive at the Equated Scores.
Final Scores is each exam will be rounded off to two digits after the decimal point.
Wherever Applicable, Total Weighted Score (TWS) will be calculated as follows:
Total Weighted Score = Marks Obtained in Reasoning + English Language + Quantitative Aptitude + Computer Knowledge + General Awareness
IBPS CWE VI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2016
After the successful completion of main examination, vacancies will be filled depending on the state/UT wise and it will be done during the financial year 2017-18. IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment will be done on the basis of business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, aspirants shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks, and it will be based on merit cum preference with keeping in the view of spirit of Government Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Government of India/others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
Vacancies issued in this notification are indicative. IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Provisional Allotment will be done on the basis of final vacancies which are to be reported by the Participating Organizations.
IBPS Clerk Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
IBPS Clerk CWE VI Mains Exam Cut Off 2016 will be declared by IBPS. We have provided expected cut off marks determined by various coaching institutes and experts compiled in a table given below. This IBPS Clerk 6 Mains Expected Cut Off 2016 is purely for the reference of candidates.
Expected Cut Off Marks of IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Mains Exam 2016
|Section||Attempts||Accuracy||Expected cut off|
|Reasoning||25||85 – 100 %||10 – 14|
|English language||30||90 – 100 %||13 – 16|
|Quantitative aptitude||21||80 – 100 %||9 – 12|
|General awareness||25||85 – 100 %||10 – 12|
|Computer knowledge||30||90 – 100 %||15 – 21|
IBPS CWE V Clerk Exam Official Cut Off Marks
Below we have also provided previous years IBPS Clerk CWE 5 Cut Off Marks released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Minimum scores (combined scores of CWE and Interview) out of 100 for which the provisional allotment will be done. Candidates should keep in mind that marks in main exam will be given out of 200 marks, but for the purpose of provisional allotment, IBPS will scale down marks to 100 marks.
Stay tuned with us for more further updates about IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for Prelims & Mains Examination.
If Candidates are having any kind of doubts or queries about the IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment, Cut Off Marks, you can discuss with our expert team via comments section given below.